FiveEasy Plus & FiveEasy pH Meter
The Easy Introduction to the World of pH Economic and Reliable The compact Five Easy meter is ideal for anyone working on a tight budget, who nevertheless requires rapid and reliable results. This instrument is suitable for a wide range of applications in various areas, such as the food and beverage industry, as well as water and environmental analysis.
Five self-explanatory buttonsFor simply starting and ending a measurement or for accessing the latest calibration data at the press of a button A big well organized display that simultaneously show readings, temperature, endpoint criteria and various helpful icons which facilitates rapid measurement and calibration
Outstanding functions separate reference electrode input, mV/ORP measuring mode and a self-test are combined with useful features such as automated endpoint recognition and calibration with automated buffer recognition, accessories such as electrodes, solutions, an electrode arm available
Key features :
- The FiveEasyPlus pH meter allow you to perform 1, 2- or 3- point calibrations.
- The four predefined groups are included and automatic temperature compensation are programmed in meter for each buffer group.
- The meter can store up to 99 endpointed results
- A printer can be connected to the RS-232 interface of FEP20
- Measurement range pH 0.00...14.00
- 1999...1999 mV
- 0 deg C to 100 deg C
The accessories available with the meter includes :
- Power supply
- Electrode arm
- Rubber covers (for electrode arm hole)
- Shorting plug BNC
- ATC probe, temperature sensor