Robust, reliable and versatile for easy installations and maintenance.
Stationary housings of the InFit range from METTLER TOLEDO are available in a large variety of models. They allow quick and simple static installation of measurement electrodes/sensors in vessels (top- or side-entry), pipes and flow-through chambers via an appropriate adapter. Typical applications cover measurement of pH/ORP, DO, conductivity and turbidity.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard holder for sensor/electrodes with Pg 13.5 thread.
- Models for pressurization of liquid-electrolyte electrodes.
- Wetted parts in s/s, special alloys/metal or polymer materials to suit application conditions.
- Versions for fully sterile/hygienic/sanitary CIP operations.
- Applications: cover measurement of pH/ORP, DO, conductivity and turbidity.
- Brand: Mettler-Toledo India Private Limited
- Electrodes: Pg 13.5 thread